Companies of all sizes across product categories are seeing tremendous value from DataKart’s premium features which allows them to share detailed product information with retailers, online shopping sites, and consumers.
Over 125 companies, which include Cargill India, Heinz, Parle Products, S.C. Johnson Products, Studds Accessories, Panasonic Appliances, Surya Roshini, Hamdard, Usha Shriram Enterprises, Bikanerwala Foods, MTR Foods, Pro Nature Organic Foods, Spicejet Merchandise, Thermocool Home Appliances, Mysore Sangam Agarbatti Works, Dalmia Continental, Duncans Tea, Bliss Chocolates, and Debon Herbals, among others have subscribed to DataKart’s premium features.
With their premium subscription, these brand owners can share standardised, structured product data seamlessly and in real-time with their trading partners. Potential benefits they are expecting to gain from this include:
- Speed go-to-market time with faster listing of new product introductions and promotions
- Share structured product data with kirana stores across the country through integration of DataKart with POS applications
- Save time and effort by entering each product’s information only once and sharing it with multiple retailers/online shopping sites at one go in their required formats
- Improve fill rates and increase product sales by eliminating ordering and dispatch mismatches through matching of retailer article codes with EAN codes
- Receive instant acknowledgements from retailers/online shopping sites on product changes, promotions and new product introductions
- Reduce time spent in updating product data for retailers on an ongoing basis
- Become GST compliant by mapping product EAN code with its corresponding Harmonised System (HS) code