Register for GLN
Global Location Number (GLN) is used to uniquely identify locations (addresses) and legal entities (parties). Learn more about GLNs.
For those, who are not GS1 India subscribers, may apply online after going through the details below.
Fee structure and documentation requirements
Submit scanned copies of the following documents:
- Applicant Company’s PAN card or proprietor’s PAN card for a proprietorship firm
- Applicant Company’s GST/VAT/TIN certificate
- ROC of the applicant company in the case of LLP / Private Limited / Limited.
- Proof of fee payment.
- Address proof of the Location (if you own the premises) or agreement copy (if taken on contract / rent).
- Cancelled cheque copy of the company.
GLN Registration = ₹1500 + GST @ 18%
GLN Renewal = ₹750 + GST @ 18%
Generate Proforma Invoice
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 (11) 42890890